live preview/usage @ memekink
also, if you have or know of a kinkmeme not listed where the live preview is, feel free to let me know so I can add it to the aforementioned journal
Note: This layout is a literal adaptation of firstkinkmod's CSS override of Minimalism: Georgia on LiveJournal. I've done my best to mimic as much of its general appearance as possible as applicable on Dreamwidth.
Step I: ThemeGo to CUSTOMIZE » SELECT JOURNAL STYLE and find PLAIN for TABULA RASA. (here)
Step II: Page SetupAt the very bottom of Select Journal Style, change your PAGE SETUP to One column (modules at the top and bottom; no sidebar)
Step III: Custom CSSGo to CUSTOMIZE YOUR THEME, then CUSTOM CSS
Step IV: Layout StylesheetLeave the USE LAYOUT STYLESHEET box checked. Unchecking the box will screw this up.
Step V: Copy & Paste CodeSelect all and copy the code in the link below; then back in Dreamwidth, in the textbox next to USE CUSTOM STYLESHEETS, paste the code and save.
Step VI: Comment Pages & Addtl OptionsThis theme is cosmetic and not operated to work with custom comment pages. You need to enable the site skin comment page so it doesn't look ugly; you can do this by going to:
- Organize » Manage Account » Display
- "Entry Page Default: Your Journal" - uncheck the box; and hit save.
- Organize » Customize Style » Presentation
- "Select whether user interaction links are printed as text or using the available icons" » switch from icons to text-only
- "Select whether entry management links are printed as text or using the available icons" » switch from icons to text-only
- "Select whether comment management links are printed as text or using the available icons" » switch from icons to text-only
CreditsPlease leave credits to ssc either in a profile or credits/resources post. You can do this by typing <user name="ssc">.
Full inspiration and reference for this theme goes to firstkinkmod.
Support & HelpThis is the first time I've ever formally released a layout (I usually just edit them for myself) so I may be overlooking some bugs. Please let me know if you find any and I'll be sure to fix them as soon as possible!
11/04/2017 Fixed some issues with Firefox padding and tag spacing/bullets.
13/04/2017 Fixed padding-start modifications for Firefox/Chrome for the navigation & other areas